Local SEO Audit
I offer a comprehensive Local SEO audit in contrast to basic automated reports you can find online. Checkups done completely with tools or attempted by a non-professional using template are likely to miss or mess-up important details that should be manually checked by an experienced veteran.
Who this is for
- Local business owners with time to implement my recommendations or have someone who can do it for you.
- You have a Google My Business listing and a website with enough content to thoroughly explain what you offer.
- You’re listed on major directories such as Yelp, Yellow Pages, Apple Maps, Angieslist and more…
- Someone still not ranking well in local results and wants save time and guesswork by hiring a pro to provide an A-Z roadmap.
What I audit
I audit the 4 pillars of ranking in Google’s local search results. Here is exactly what that includes:
- Keywords to optimize major existing pages for (homepage, services, locations, about us, & contact us pages).
- I will recommend specific URL’s, title tags, meta descriptions, headings and image names + alt text to use.
- Keywords to consider creating additional pages for
- Important local on-page elements such as SCHEMA code
- Duplicate content audit to ensure you are not in danger of an on-page Google penalty.
- Recommend an approximate number of domains to build links from based on how many competitors have.
- Highlight specific local link opportunities
- Audit the anchor text of your links to ensure you are not in danger of a Google link-based penalty.
- Recommend an exact number of citations to build based on how many competitors have.
- Top 50 generic U.S. citations sources
- Top 10 local/industry-specific citation sources
- Provide a spreadsheet of all citations high rankings competitors have that you do not.
- Recommend an approximate number of reviews to acquire from satisfied customers based on how many competitors have.
- Optimize your review acquisition by improving your current process and/or providing several options for how to implement a streamlined system to continually earn Google reviews.
My audit is a one-time fee of $800. To get started, just click the PayPal button below: